Monday, 17 August 2015

Review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

I purchased the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 2-3 weeks ago at Chemist Warehouse when it was just released and had a promotional sale for $12. This RRP is around $22 but Priceline is currently having a half price sale off Maybelline and you can get this for $10.97. I bought the one is Blackest Black which comes with 9.5ml of product. There is also a waterproof version of this mascara.

The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara claims: 
- Reaches every single layer of lashes for a lash-multiplying effect
- Result, thick beautifully fanned out looking lashes
- Fanning brush with 10 layers of bristles to reveal every lash
- Inner bristles reach 100% of the tiny lashes while the outer bristles fan lashes out.
- liquid ink formula build coat after coast on each individual lash with zero clumps
For best result user inner bristles to capture the tiniest lashes then turn the brush around for outer bristles to volumise the look of longer lashes.

I have been testing this mascara for 2-3 weeks with great results but I don't agree with some of the claims. The formula is very wet and very black as it claims to be but dries to a soft feathery feel after application. How I apply this mascara is taking the inner curved side to coat all my lashes with mascara at the root to lengthen and get rid of clumps. After that layer is dry, I flip the brush to the outer curved side as the instructions suggest and wiggle the mascara wand through for volume. It claims to not clump, but I find it clumps a bit for me after I apply my second to third coat but that can easily be fixed with using a come brush for your eyelashes. After application the outer half of my lashes fan out with volume and length. Overall I love this mascara because it really lengthens and volumises my lashes because I have straight lashes which point down.

This product can be found here at Priceline in Blackest Black Normal and can be found here in Very Black Waterproof. It can be found here at Chemist Warehouse in Blackest Black.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype