Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Summer Reds and Whites








Now that I really feel that it is the true Australian Summer Weather, it was time to pull out those bright colours. I went through a phase where I barely wore colour and now I am phasing back into it and loving it, as it gives me a broader colour palette and changes up my personal style. 

In this outfit, I am wearing a bright red top which is a fun and suitable for the festive season. Since this sleeve-shoulder tie trend is so poppin’ right now, I love the added detail of this. You have the option to let the strings loose and flow around in the summer breeze or tie them into a bow for an everyday look. I envisioned this outfit with a white skirt, but ended up opting for this cream pom pom skirt perfect for this festive season. 

The Fifth Label Wanderer Top Berry // Asilio The Label Cream Pom Pom Skirt // Boohoo Georgia Mules // Michael Kors Cross-body Grey Bag // Moho Silver Black Tie Choker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype