Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Street Style












As you know not all of my outfits are something to wear everyday but this is one of my off-duty blogger looks which I frequenty wear. In my previous post, I mentioned my current obsession with mini skirts and of course I would be wearing one off duty. This is an outfit I would quickly slip on and run out of the door in a hurry to go meet my friends for lunch.

The sneakers from Frank/e Shoes are really stylish and comfortable, they help me last the day out and about. I barely wear sneakers as I always opt for mules or sandals but I love the design of the Fire Sneakers as they are a modern chic style. Sneakers can be paired with so many outfits as they are a trending piece of footwear.

Photographer: Rachael Sia (@yourbaeray)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype